Friday, July 1, 2011

Some info

In this one I'll have some info stuff too
http://imgur.com/SrmIX
http://i.imgur.com/llln8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/D5ldi.png
info:
http://pwnieexpress.com/3gplug.html
http://ninite.com/
http://i.imgur.com/OMgee.gif

Thats it. I had a few more set aside, but my cats unplugged my laptop last night (not super uncommon) and it died. Then when I started firefox and it asked me if I wanted to retrieve all of those links, I instinctively told it to fuck off.
Now granted I could go through and find them all in my history, and I may do that. MAY.. lets not forget how completely lazy I am...
Which brings me to my next point. Someone suggested I use img tags and embed them in this... see, that misses the point entirely because
A. the links as they are offer visual source to the sites that I'm linking too, and thus gives them due credit for their content
B. I am like CRAZY super lazy.. and basically only half ass this, like oh so many other projects that I dabble in from time to time
Now someone also pointed out to me that the links when using img tags show up when you hover over them. Well...I'm almost too lazy to finish this sentence.

In fact, I think there are probably like  3 more posts that are unpublished just because I was too lazy to hit "publish post" and then I killed firefox because it was taking up too many resources. Again, I could probably easily go and find those and post them. But I haven't yet. Lazy.
However, I would like to say, thanks for the ideas. Keep them coming. If they are ever as easy as say, falling over... then there is a high likelihood I'll do them.

Have you ever been really really hungry, but also really really lazy...so then you just sit in agonizing hunger. Just sitting there watching tv, stomach rumbling. Food in the fridge...no real damn good excuse at all for being hungry... just siting there. Don't even like the show you're watching, but nothing better is on. The remote to the playstation is all the way over there, so netflix is out... *sigh*
That my friends, is what this blog is. Sitting on the couch starving because the pain of hunger is far easier than the agony of action.

Oh, yeah, I'm sure everyone heard my hometown is the laziest town in America:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2008802/Lexington-Kentucky-Americas-laziest-city-revealed-Mens-Health-magazine.html
See I even could have shortened that link, its not even hard to do, the tools are right here built in, right above the link it says what you want it to say. I could have easily written "lazy" in there... but...meh.. one keystroke for enter, five keystrokes for "lazy" (I recognize I have now spent several more keystrokes than that explaining I wouldn't do it, I believe that is called a "Morrisette")

1 comment:

  1. if you did this via tumblr you could be even lazier. just click a button wouldn't even have to cut and paste. it adds a link under the picture to give due credit. i'll even set it up for you if you want :)

    ReplyDelete