Man, I don't want to have to click link, why can't I just ctrl+c ctrl+v.
So, trying this again... but, I'm not going to go fix the other post, because I'm lazy.
http://i.imgur.com/jEwLA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/NjN6X.jpg
http://imgur.com/bJvmB
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/0812/happyla_jurasevich_big.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/W1sg3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/N0twC.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8YwD0.jpg
http://imgur.com/LJ1f7
Whatever. This is stupid. It should make links clickable without me clicking link.
Link.
EDIT: I guess I'm not as lazy as I thought, as I fixed the first post... but I still stand behind the "this is stupid" thing...
So, trying this again... but, I'm not going to go fix the other post, because I'm lazy.
http://i.imgur.com/jEwLA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/NjN6X.jpg
http://imgur.com/bJvmB
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/0812/happyla_jurasevich_big.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/W1sg3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/N0twC.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8YwD0.jpg
http://imgur.com/LJ1f7
Whatever. This is stupid. It should make links clickable without me clicking link.
Link.
EDIT: I guess I'm not as lazy as I thought, as I fixed the first post... but I still stand behind the "this is stupid" thing...
No comments:
Post a Comment